Now that I'm the primary grocery shopper (and I've gotten the approving nod for some deals I've scored from the bargain hunter husband), I see a lot more of the grocery stores than I used to. Not shockingly, I get annoyed at certain things. Primarily small kids riding in carts. I'm not talking about 1 and 2 year olds. I'm talking about 8 and 10 year old. Seriously. I've seen parents take 2 carts because each of their kids have to sit in the main part of the cart because they're so big. Shopping with 2 kids means 2 parents and 2 carts.
This is scary to me. I know that parents these days are doing more and more for their children (according to popular press, admittedly...I haven't seen any reputable studies) but little princess can't even walk? What's next, building those little huts with poles on them and fanning them because they reduced themselves to going with you to the grocery store. Gah!
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment