Well, maybe not 1001...
Dandruff: using a cider vinegar rinse before you shampoo can help get rid of dandruff
Cleaning: vinegar for disinfecting, baking soda for a mild abrasive
Shining stainless steel: A little baking soda mixed with water to form a paste and then rub on the stainless steel - even gets rid of grease on a kettle!
Cleaning "ring around the collar": I mix the 2 and rub it on the yellowed area. Runse and for extra whitening, put in the sun to dry.
Getting colors not to run: With new towels or dark clothes, add some vinegar to the wash to make the colors "stick"
Washing windows: use vinegar in a spray bottle...especially if you wipe it with newspaper
Getting rid of smells: sprinkle baking soda around...it can get messy in garbage cans, but still
Hmmmm, I'm out of thoughts right now but I know we use them for more than that!
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment