I wasn't sure which blog to put this in but this morning, in a nutshell, sucked.
My clothes keep disappearing. We have our suspicions of where they're disappearing but so far I can't find a sweater, my new mitts and my tights. So I had to get dressed several times this morning which made me late even though I decided not to take a minute to nap and rest my newly-injured foot like I do most mornings. Okay, ten minutes.
I still should have been able to make the connection with the bus that drops me off right in front of my building instead of having to take the elevator up from the lower level of the station and waiting for the new shuttle to take me.
Bus after bus passed me because they were full. The one that stopped said he would take 3 more passengers and since I wouldn't even be able to make it to the seats to ask for one, I waited. Finally, I got onto a bus and someone gave up their seat after I asked the group in the front seats.
I got to the station at work (still a good 10 - 15 minute walk from my building) and the elevator was broken. So up the stairs I went only to get to the top and see the shuttle leave. Then I heard a voice say "Kelley?" and it wasn't the little voice in my head that was begging me not to lose it. It was a coworker who was nice enough to wait for the next shuttle with me. I finally made it to work - only a half hour later than usual. I'm glad that I don't have to feel guilty because the bus I have to take home now keeps me here late. Boy is my foot stiff though.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment