I know, I know. Bad blogger.
Life got busy getting ready for the baby. As much as there are still 100 different things that should be done, enough is done that it's not as urgent now.
I finally got rid of the cold that knocked me out - the longest love affair with a cold ever! Unfortunately, it meant that there were a lot of people I planned on seeing before the kid came who I didn't get a chance to see because I had to cancel on them. I just don't know what my schedule's going to look like in the next little while. I do know that I'm going to miss being the only one who can feel this kid moving all the time and rubbing my belly like I'm Buddha. How quiet he is right now is nice too...except when he kicks enough to make my bones crack, still freaks me out a bit.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment