As in, Santa is a...
We went to get the baby's first picture with Santa. We timed it well so that it was a Monday so it wouldn't be too busy yet the husband had the day off because it was his compressed day. The pictures were going okay but the kid who always smiles wouldn't smile. We tried a few things and then I asked "what do I usually do that is guaranteed to make him smile"? The answer: Dance. No, this isn't a story about how I danced in public, that just wasn't going to happen. No, what then happened was Santa made a comment: If you danced that would make Santa smile too. In a creepy old man voice.
Now I have a creepy old man memory for my kid's first Santa picture.
In the end, we got a decent picture with a half smile and a half closed eye. And a dirty, dirty Santa.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment