Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

So I'm not usually into new year's resolutions. A few times I've set what I think are reasonable resolutions but more because it seems like a good time to start something and not because it's a "resolution".

So, with that caveat aside. A few years ago, I decided that I was going to start a new habit every month. It's supposed to take just under a month to develop a new habit so it seemed like a good idea. Since the kid's arrival, most of my good habits have gone by the wayside so I'm going to go back to basics.

Flossing. I got out of that habit again and I'm going to start again. Every night that I need to go to work the next day (when I'm back at work...GAH) and for now, every night that I would need to go to work the next day.

No comments: