So I have a minute now...baby's sleeping, dinner's made, laundry is on, house is relatively clean (okay so it's relative to how it usually is which isn't great but still). There are still 100,000 things I could be doing that would be productive but, hey, this afternoon I'm returning something and interviewing ANOTHER day care provider so I decided I get to take a break.
This week has been ridiculous. Not only have our days been busy (we didn't even get swimming on Wednesday!) but I've been busy every evening this week. Tonight and tomorrow night included. I'm really looking forward to next week because I don't have anything planned yet.
In my evenings after I get home, I'm working on a gift for a friend. It's crafty and I haven't been posting my crafty exploits lately for a few reasons. I'm too lazy to get them off the camera, I haven't been that productive REALLY recently due to a little something new in my life and I've been in hat hell. I have 2 hats to make and I managed the inside of one but I've now had 3 failed attempts at the outside. The second yarn color didn't match, the yarn was too thick, the yarn was too scratchy, the hat turned out giant. By the time my dear nephew gets his hat, it will be spring. Sorry kiddo.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment