For the past year or so, my husband has been on a focussed campaign to steal my side of the bed. It's not enough that he regularly takes most of my side by sleeping diagonally. It's not enough that the dog takes a good portion of what's left of my side (although not any more since I'm up with the baby a few times a night, it disrupts him too much). He wants to start out on my side - presumably to sleep on the other diagonal from the current on.
I'm a creature of habit and have enough trouble sleeping without switching sides of the bed. He could sleep on a bed of nails, outside, in the middle of a hurricane and neither notice nor wake up. Nonetheless, he thinks that his life would be just that much better if he had my side of the bed. I'm winning for now - my side is closest to the door and it makes it easier to get to the baby at night. It's a close race though, I regularly find him on my side "warming it up" before I get into bed.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment