Right now, we're happily still in the phase where we can explain (some) of the mess in the house by the fact that we just moved in. Logically, I know that I can only really blame the boxes and lack of living room furniture on that but still, it provides a nice excuse.
When do I have to find a new excuse? I've been pretty good. In addition to going back to flossing every night (wow, I have an exciting life), I've also been washing the kitchen sink every night (as in making it SHINE) and putting on a load of laundry at the kid's naptime. The house isn't clean but it's not as bad as it has been. I guess that should be enough.
This is particularly true given that my schedule is getting even crazier. Normally, the kid and I have pretty full days. There are very, very few days that we aren't out swimming or yoga or grocery shopping or visiting people. This week, I have something on every evening too. It started with last night when I had a Brownie meeting here (a THREE hour Brownie meeting).
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment