I have some interesting posts in my head but, for now, I have a quick story from the dentist’s office. The grossness didn’t happen there but I was late leaving because a) the new hygienist is a masochist and b) the receptionist left and there’s either someone new or a temp who and c) the girl before me kept having her credit card declined.
I blame these people for coming out of the building and seeing a man dressed for work walking down the street. He looked at the “butt stop” in front of the building, saw an almost-full cigarette, made a beeline for it and PICKED IT UP! In the process, he clearly saw my disgusted face because he carried it for quite awhile and kept checking if I was still behind him. Eventually he shrugged his shoulders and lit up.
This mental image may help stop me from eating when I’m not hungry but feeling snacky. That along with the image of the hospital food that I thought was a horrible omelette until the next day when they served me an omelette that I never figured out what it was.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment