Not that I've been anywhere, just not online.
Well, that's not exactly true, I guess I've been to the cottage quite a few times since I last posted. Last weekend we made our way up there and had a pretty good weekend. I needed a bit of a pick-me-up so I gave my mom some cash and asked her to buy me a treat. I was specific that the treat should be something like a magazine or puzzle book because there's nothing worse than getting an edible treat and a)having someone eat it on you or b) feel even worse after because it's gone, it cost money and now you have to add time to your workout to work it off! On the other hand, I probably didn't have to be specific because she would know.
So she bought me 3 magazines (!) and I discovered something. These days, you almost need a computer to read a magazine. There were recipes that I wanted to look up - that were available online, extra features with details to pique your interest - that were available online, shopping information - that was available online. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy reading the magazines, because I did but I saved them for the mythical day when I'll look at them again and go through them for all the online things that I just couldn't miss at the time.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, how about some new postings there kel!
Post a Comment