Somehow I got through that whole menu and now I'm thinking about food. I didn't share the rest of my delicious weekend which is sacriledge (or is it sacrilicious?) given that it was Super Bowl Sunday.
We all went to the parents' house for some pulled pork sandwiches. Delish. Add to that Rick's famous guac and you have some sinful heaven on a bun. If you're saying "Ewwwww guac", you've never had Rick's. I don't like avocados, I don't like guacamole, but I can't get enough of his guacamole. If anyone ever wonders why my sister married him (he is a nice guy and all but still...) they just have to try his guac.
The usual pre-dinner munchies were served and we had red velvet cake for dessert. If you don't know what red velvet cake is, you have 2 options: rent Steel Magnolias and pay special attention to the "armadillo cake" or head down South and ask the first person past the Mason-Dixon line.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment