Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekend Adventures

Since most of the weekend was spent sleeping and relaxing, there weren't a crazy number of things to talk about. The boy had a hockey tournament, leaving Dash and I to our own devices. Walks and visits to my parents' house were in order. I'm feeling less sick now and ready to handle week #2 of work.

Highlights of the weekend:
  • Thanksgiving dinner - US Thanksgiving that is....delicious except that I ate way too much
  • Dash eating 5 raw dinner rolls off the counter - not a highlight in a good way but at least he didn't throw up
  • Tea with Lainey
  • buying a new winter coat - a dressy one for work. There were a few reasons for this - my old one's...old, I found a really nice pink hat (not toque, a real hat) and I have a red coat...clearly that wasn't going to work out and the new one was 25% off. I still went back and forth on buying it and wound up having to actually drive back to the store with Grampa to pick it up. The goal was boots...oops?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tea with Lainey was the highlight of that day! Lainey is such a neat lady!

Kel said...

Please note: it should read "leaving Dash and ME to our own devices". I'm very embarassed at this mistake - thanks for pointing it out Dad!