I seem to have dropped out of everything except being a mom. I realize this is normal for people except that a lot of people seem to retreat to the Internet and TV and I seem to not be online at all (I haven't figured out how to type and breastfeed yet!).
Has anyone seen that Sandra Bullock movie...28 Days or something like that where she's in rehab? You know how she has to wear a sign that says something like "Challenge me if I don't ask for help"? Well, here's my sign. If I haven't responded to you or called you give me a hard time about it. Dad - give me a hard time when I don't post for a long time. The rest of the world really deserves a chance to see how cute my baby is...not just people at baby friendly locations. Speaking of whom...someone's crying for some food.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dangerous request!!! /ET
Glad to see you back online - but don't be too hard on yourself. It feels like 6 years, but it's only been 6 weeks!
As for typing with BF - cross cradle hold and use only one hand to type. It's slow, but doable. You get better with time.
Post a Comment