So we're halfway through the week and only 7.5 days of work left until Christmas. This has become my daily countdown: # of days, # of really good days (half day off, office party etc.), # of bad days. The count is 7.5, 3 and 1. I can't wait.
Today I went to lunch with my "new best friend". The girl I met yesterday. I'm just kidding about the new best friend thing but it's not often I meet someone one day and spend lunch with them the next 2 days - I think I'll have spent more awake time with her than with Lee in the past 2 days! I'm going to start having lunch a little later some days (12:30 - 1:30 instead) so that we can get together because it really is nice having lunch with someone and much healthier than staring at the Sudoku grid!
So - here's the somewhat intelligent part of my post for the day. Take a look at this link:
ETA: apparently the rest of my post deleted...I didn't think that it loaded properly and I guess I was right. Not a particularly intelligent thing then...I did have intelligent comments about the expressions on these women's and girl's faces and exclusion vs inclusion and how my favorite is the one of the little girl on one side and another little girl whispering to someone out of the picture. It says a lot. I wish I could take pictures like that and capture moments that most people wouldn't even notice but that say so much. I said it more eloquently before...no, really, I did. Here's the link: www.jenbekman.com.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Didn't get the "link" you referred to.
SEL
same. no link.
It should be fixed now!
Post a Comment