Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I wish you a Merry Christmas...

It's been awhile. It's hard to find the time to blog between all the Christmas shopping and wrapping! Okay, okay - so I usually blog at work on my lunch hour and we've had a lot of parties or I've been meeting people for lunch. I'm happy to say that I'm done all my Christmas shopping and wrapping and Lee's almost done his too. I was finished after the weekend but I forgot about something I asked my mother to look into and she did and I had to pick it up for Lee too. I'm so excited about him opening everything that I keep trying to convince him to open his presents early!

We put the tree up a little while ago (I think I posted that?) and Dash is enjoying it because he drinks out of it all the time. Unfortunately he also drips all over the presents and tends to step through some of the wrapping but so far only his gifts have been opened (and quickly taped up) so no harm done. I'm trying to think but I don't think any of Lee's gifts will be hurt by a touch of water on the outside so I should be safe. I guess at least it saves us from filling his water dish all the time and he can't pick up the Christmas tree stand, carry it around and slosh water everywhere.

No comments: