Why are people so rude these days? I spent a good chunk of time complaining about that with friendly co-worker down the hall. We had a little feminist rant along the way but that's a whole other story. I open doors for people. I appreciate when people say "thanks" but if they don't that's okay too - assuming they don't spit on me or something. What really bothers me is when I'm in front and I hold the door and they sort of slide through without touching the door so they don't have to hold it. What is that? That happened to me yesterday during my walk to my car...right after I went to get off the elevator and was pushed aside by someone coming in. Seriously...did your parents not teach you any manners? 5 times on the walk to my car I had small incidents of rudeness. Then I went to "the in-laws" and was treated to a lovely lasagna dinner - I'm really glad I mentioned my love of all things lasagna because my lasagna comsumption has increased!
Well, tomorrow is CW day - I head off to Cairine Wilson. There have been a few blips in the planning but I made up for it by making plans with Mom for breakfast (hmmm, noticing all the good things in this post are food-related). I wouldn't say that I'm thrilled to be going but I am thrilled (now) that I worked last night so that I can go straight home from there...then to get my Health Card renewed and then hangin' with my man!
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
is Cairine Wilson the chubby chick from Wilson Phillips?
Ferds, how'd you pass your citizenship test?
surprisingly! :P
Post a Comment