Monday, April 10, 2006

Today's blog #3

When it rains, it pours. I haven't written in a long time and I guess everything's coming out of me right now. So, last week was really busy and the best day was Wednesday. Tuesday Nikki and I walked, as usual, but spent the whole time talking about pea soup and bologna sandwiches (not together, separately). I had 2 containers of leftover pea soup so I brought one for her for lunch the next day (without telling her)...to my surprise, I arrived at work to find a bologna sandwich sitting on my desk! We feasted and didn't walk at all that day. Bad us.

This weekend: Friday night I had my parents over for dinner. Le worked late so it was just the 3 of us but I had to clean for Sunday so I figured it would be better for them to come. I actually didn't have to clean so much as uncover some places so that I could clean. Saturday, I worked on cleaning and Lee worked on getting the bathroom ready to paint. Then I hurt my back and had to rest so he wound up priming it. I went out with some people later so I couldn't help even when my back was feeling better...he also brought Wendy's home for lunch and it sucked...they forgot cheese, they forgot straws, they forgot napkins and they forgot dressing for my caesar salad!!! It's not caesar salad then, it's lettuce with a touch of bacon and grated cheese. Sunday morning was book club. For once, we barely talked about the book. We had a good time except that Dash was crying in his crate so much that the one girl who's uncomfortable around dogs asked me to take him out. It was just because he could hear us downstairs...he then proceeded to make them laugh with such antics as grabbing half a melon off the counter. Sunday night it was dinner with my family...I finally got to see Rick and Erin after a long time. Good times were had by all.

No comments: