Wednesday, March 12, 2008
By the time you read this...
I'll probably be done my last French presentation for this class. I feel like I'm getting more comfortable with French again because of this class but doing 4 presentations when they can be on ANYTHING is tough. The trick is that you have to try to find something that you can talk about for 25 minutes, that doesn't have too too much specialized vocabulary, that you don't have to prep too much for (because the goal of the exercise isn't to learn about x) and that is interesting for 5 other people to hear about (although not all of my classmates concern themselves with this last point). The other obstacle is that we spend most of this class talking. This means that they already know about what's going on in my life, at work etc. The biggest problem I've had with these presentations is coming up with a topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment