Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Silly Regrets…

Sunday, we went grocery shopping. We went to Loblaws which we don’t do often because apparently it’s expensive and since the husband is a flyer addict, I rarely get to go grocery shopping at all. There were samples there – little bits of sweet and salty granola bars and little cinnamon streusel mini wheats. I actually had to stop and think about which I wanted but quickly took the bar so that I wouldn’t look like I was pushing for more. It’s now Tuesday and I’m still wishing I’d tried the mini wheats. No, not a big regret or one I’ll remember for long but every time I see the new mini wheats commercial (since I have a strange addiction to mini wheats commercials), I feel a little guilty. And, no, that’s not my biggest regret in life. And, yes, I realize that you shouldn’t start sentences with “and” but I’m doing it in a conversational tone for emphasis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bah, I always take all samples offered. You should have had both!

Also, if you give someone at Loblaws money, you can bring home your very own box of cinnamon streusel mini wheats to enjoy at your leisure. Honest. :P