Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Was that really 4 days?
I have to admit, although the 4 days were busy, it actually felt like a decent chunk of time. I can’t remember the last time I had 4 days off. I didn’t get as much done as I had hoped but I got to see the nephew which was the most important part of the weekend by far. I did a bit of cleaning (i.e. enough so that I don’t feel guilty but not so much that you can actually tell), a bit of seeing family, a bit of finding out friends had their baby (!), a bit of seeing friends and a bit of sleeping. The only downside to that is that sleeping any longer than usual on our mattress makes my hip hurt like I’m a 130-year old woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment