Monday, January 16, 2006

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings

That's what my week is looking like. It's a bit of a nuisance after spending a good chunk of last week and the weekend marking co-op work term reports and not getting much of a break. This morning I had meetings from 9:30 - 12:15 and tomorrow I have an appointment at 9:00 which will barely get me to my 10:30 meeting on time followed by a staff lunch, a meeting at 1:45 and another at 3:00. That begs the question: How am I supposed to follow up on anything from the meetings?

Actually, it's not really a problem since the rest of my week's pretty open although I'm heading to Carleton Place High School one afternoon.

This weekend we had a birthday celebration for my Dad and my Grampa. My Grampa was 83 on Saturday. Happy Birthday to him! My Dad's birthday isn't until tomorrow. We had their party and gave gifts and everything for both of them. It was a good time and the dogs always keep us entertained. They're the hardest 2 to buy presents for but I think they did alright - actually, I liked one thing that we bought Dad so much that I bought myself one too (a cute NASCAR t-shirt - different sizes though!).

No comments: