Every day I think "I forgot to put what I'm reading - I'll do it tomorrow" and every day I forget again. I finished Silent Bob Speaks by Kevin Smith and loved it.
What I'm reading now: The Tiger Claw by - oh, who am I kidding, I have no idea and it's at home. It's for book club but it's about an Indian (East, not North American) woman during WWII - or after, I can't tell yet - who worked in intelligence for Britain. I think it's based on reality.
Realistically, I rarely only have one book on the go - I just have a "primary book". Right now I'm also reading the Motley Crue book that James gave Lee - but not too much because Lee's also reading it. They're disgusting slobs. It's interesting though but not hard to put down since different chapters are from different people's perspectives so it's easy to break between chapters.
I'm also re-reading Little Altars Everywhere by...the woman who wrote Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. Because the stories take place in the South, they make me feel close to my (Great - in both ways) Aunt Louise in South Carolina so I enjoy taking a look at them when I'm between books. I'm also skimming a couple of information books on raising puppies and animals and quickly finishing my first Christmas/birthday Sudoku book.
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment