I've been noticing lately that I sure have a lot of meetings. As in, so many Mondays and Tuesday that I don't have time to do anything else.
So - today I was a bit late getting in. There was a big accident at Bronson and Sunnyside (right at the school's entrance if you don't know the area). There was a detour. Normally, that makes me panic but fortunately, for once, I actually knew how to get from the detour to the place I was going. See, I'm directionally challenged. I can't get from point A to point B without a scenic tour of points C, D, E, F and, on a bad day G. The only person I know who's as bad as I am (or nearly) is Dave. That made for an interesting road trip out east but we did pretty well. Maybe it's everyone here who's so willing to help us when we're lost that's holding us back?
One last thing before someone comes to eat lunch with me - my doctor gave me the go-ahead for the cancer walk. I still haven't decided yet - 2 days and 60 km is a long time and $2000 is a lot of money to raise but I'm thinking about it.
Oh...one more last thing - I know you've all been waiting for it. Last week we got our recycle bin back. I briefly considered not using it so it isn't stolen any more but then what's the point in having it? As it is we usually empty it into another unless it's full.
What I'm reading now: Nothing! I have no books right now! I'm desperate - I finished my last book (The Tiger Claw which was very, very good) and I haven't been to the library yet! I'll have to re-read something.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelley,
I will gladly contribute to cancer walk for you - as long as I get shout-out for doing so on your blog!
Cheers.
Post a Comment