Things are looking up. This morning I had a few bad incidents. There was the recycle truck guy who saw me 10 metres away from the truck and sped away because we forgot to put our garbage out last night. There was forgetting to get my salad stuff ready for the potluck last night so I had to do it this morning. There was the girl in really loud shoes who followed me most of the way through the tunnels and seemed to think that she was royalty so that when I held the door for her, she didn't take it but paraded through looking down her nose at me. There was the 4 flights of stairs I climb every day with a sign at the top saying that particular tunnel was closed so I had to go all the way back down and find another way up.
Then came lunch. The potluck was great. We had a decent turnout. There were a lot of leftovers but my salad was devoured halfway through the lunch. Since my boss was technically the one who organized it, I got to spend awhile helping clean up and returning keys and such which was a nice start to an afternoon when you've just eaten a lot. Plus, I didn't really eat too much. I mean, I ate - but I feel pleasantly satiated and not bloated or uncomfortable. L will be proud of me since he gets mad when I eat so much I feel sick. It's especially hard if you have to work for the whole afternoon and you feel uncomfortable.
Finally, tomorrow's Friday. I thought Tuesday night was Thursday night so it feels like Friday took forever to get here. Friday coming isn't, in itself, that exciting but I'm looking forward to relaxing on the weekend.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment