Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"I've seen people eat watermelon before"

I think this is the quote Ferda and I were referring to earlier. Lee said this when we were all in shock that he'd never eaten watermelon before. It was probably funnier in context but, seriously, who hasn't eaten watermelon before?

So, I've been waiting to talk about the trip until I got off my lazy butt and put the pictures on my computer. I guess I can describe the key parts fairly briefly - I walked on the beach, swam in the pool, read, ate and slept. Lee did all the same things except that he only walked a couple of times, swam a couple of times, he didn't read and he played lots of golf. He got an ugly, nasty bruise but I'll tell that story with the accompanying picture. Trust me, it's still there and it's gross.

2 comments:

Ferda said...

That's it! That was the quote!

It was so funny, he goes: I've never eaten watermelon before but I've seen people eat watermelon!

Oh Lee...

Anonymous said...

Wow. The description of your holiday was riveting. (sarcasm)

I clamour for more!!! (insert clamouring here)


Amber xo