Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Everybody Loves Dash
So we went for our usual morning walk this morning. I felt a little uncomfortable because a woman was jogging from across the street and actually stopped and was staring at us. I wasn't looking particularly cute this morning because it was really cold outside so I was pretty sure it wasn't because of me. Then she yelled asking what kind of dog Dash is...as everyone always says, she replied with "Yeah, I thought he was a Brittany". So she has a brit - an orange and white one but she's never seen another one in our neighborhood. There is one more...maybe 2 but apparently now there are 3. Of course, she then said that he was gorgeous because he is! I said that he's great and she mentioned that they're hyper but good. Now, I don't find him hyper but maybe that's because after Kip as a puppy, no dog seems hyper. We got stopped a little while later by a woman who thought he was gorgeous and well behaved. If only! She saw him sit when someone passed by...she must have turned away when he tried to jump on the person and then turned back when he returned to sitting. Of course, to show off, when she said "I saw him SIT" he had his butt on the ground the instant she said sit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww too cute! So next time I'm over he won't try and mount me?
ugh that sounded sort of wrong. I meant jump on me and freak me out.
HA! Well, I guess it depends how cute you look!
But yeah, he'll still jump on you and freak out. We're working on it - actually we may use you guys to help train him, then he won't.
Post a Comment