Okay, I'll get to talking about the trip later. For now, here's a weekend update.
Friday night we went out with the Goulet's to Pilo's for Greek. It was yummy but we all left way too full. They liked their "we went away so we bought you gifts" gifts - special course golf balls for Lee's Dad and "Old Fart's Wife" wine for his Mom. We then went back to my parents' house since we were still staying there and...I don't remember what we did. Probably fell asleep - we're just that exciting.
Saturday I slept in. I hadn't been sleeping well and Kip likes to wake me up at 5:00 (Lee can blissfully sleep through some of the whining, I can't) so Lee went down with the dogs at 10:00ish and let me try to recover a bit until 11:00. Then we took the puppies for walks, told the people who live behind and to the side of my parents that birds were nesting in their siding (our good deed for the day) and exchanged the black Kong that Dash somehow destroyed in 10 minutes. We're hoping it was a defect. That night we went to Ferda & James'. We had chicken pot pie which Lee liked (YAY, something else he'll eat!) and played Mario party 7 and baseball. Apparently, I rock at getting homeruns in baseball - Lee and I tied our second game after 2 innings of overtime. I lost the first game horribly but I can explain that away because I didn't realize that I was supposed to actually throw the ball after catching it. There was something else I was supposed to blog about but I can't remember...Ferds...help me out here.
Sunday I went to Canadian Idol auditions with Nikki. I will discuss later as I have more to say about that.
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't for the life of me remember what it was either. It was something really funny that Lee said I think.
You truly do rock at Mario Baseball. We should play each other once my eyes get better!
Post a Comment