I've been working hard today but mostly cleaning out my email inbox. I'm thinking that maybe I'll start taking a half day on Fridays to clean my office either physically or "virtually". That way I think I would be more productive during the week.
This morning I did meet Adrian (aka my coffee husband) for coffee and had to take the long route since my usual route is still blocked off. I came back quickly though because today's a busy day! I met Ferds for a delish lunch. This afternoon at 3:30 or so I'm going skating with the girl who works for me and a friend of hers. It should be fun although it's really cold out there. I've been working a little extra this week to make up the time for today so today's pretty easy sailing.
I did promise Lee that I'd make him shells tonight if he remembers to take out the ground beef to thaw. After the lunch I ate, I'm kind of hoping he forgets! I'll probably call him and remind him though because he seemed pretty excited. I haven't made them for him in quite awhile. Then we'll watch 24 because we missed it last week. Friday nights are so exciting when you're married!
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mmmm shells!
Post a Comment