I was at WalMart last night. I stopped by Michaels first to buy card-making stuff for an exchange and then I needed something at WalMart. I found a decent parking spot, walked in and...couldn't for the life of me remember why I was there.
I knew I had decided that since I was going anyway, I should pick up some yarn...which I did. I still couldn't remember why I was there. Then I called husband several times but got no answer. Several employees told me I looked lost and what was I looking for to which I sheepishly replied that I was looking for the answer to why I was there (not cosmically, just what we needed). I was calm since I didn't have a lot of running around last night for the first time this week. I wandered around - one employee even commented that I looked very relaxed and like I was enjoying it. I found iced tea and honey which we've been missing for a long time and keep forgetting to pick up, I found some card making stuff that I guilted myself out of buying and wandered around. Then I saw the table fans and something clicked. At least I entertained the troops at WalMart.
Friday, June 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment