Monday, November 14, 2005

Me, MBA

It's now officially official. I walked across the stage and shook Marc Garneau's hand and got my diploma. I was actually dreading the convocation because in my experience they're just long and boring but the address was done by Rosalie Abella (Honorable Justice Rosalie Abella to those of you who haven't shared a stage with her) and she was amazing. Seriously. I had tears in my eyes when she finished because it was so moving. Anyone who gets a chance to hear her speak should be grateful for the opportunity - unless they're in court, I suppose. I have to say, Marc Garneau didn't hurt either. For an older man, he is good looking. Somehow he manages to pull off sitting on a little throne with a silly cap.

Saturday, Lee and I went hunting for furniture - either a dining room table or living room sofas. Unfortunately, we found both but can only bring ourselves to even consider getting one so we have some decisions to make. I think we're sort of waiting it out, hoping that one of them gets sold so that we don't have to make the decision.

2 comments:

Ferda said...

FINALLY!

Ferda said...

PS. Congrats :-)