Dash is just a big bundle of love. Last night I went to bed and let him lie with me until Lee came to bed. Lee finally got his wish and I let him stay on the bed the whole night (Dash, not Lee) on the condition that Lee would have to get up and put Dash in his crate when Dash got off the bed. Of course, Lee sleeps like the dead so I had to get up in the middle of the night to do it. Still - a puppy sure keeps you warm.
I just went for our monthly "staff lunch" at Siam Kitchen. Yum - I love Pad Thai. Back to work now though so I'd better go.
Oh - first...although "what happens at book club stays at book club", I will mention that The Book of Laughter and Forgetting was, well, not my favorite. I think I missed something. If I didn't miss anything it was just really bad. If I did miss something I hope someone can enlighten me because I really want to "get" it.
What I'm reading now: Bridget Jones's Diary (believe it or not, I've never read it)
What I'm listening to now: Anybody with the Blues, Ray Charles
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Lee finally got his wish and I let him stay on the bed the whole night"
I think this sentence is far funnier without the caveat you added in the paranthesis. LOL poor Lee.
On the other hand, I just noticed the caveat makes it sound like I still don't let Lee stay on the bed all night!
Well...Dash has everyone totally figured out now...he's almost number one! At least the little lad is small and leaves you lots of room!
SEL
Post a Comment