There is always so much hope for all the things you want to do on the weekend and then all of a sudden it's gone. I did get some of the things I wanted done this weekend - I ate lots of turkey, I hung out with my man, hung out with my Mom, went to book club and actually got some Christmas shopping done. Not a lot but at least now I can officially say I'm getting there.
Book club was great. I definitely wasn't the only one who didn't feel they "got" the book so I feel like I have a much better understanding of it now that we've discussed it. Plus, Jeannine is AMAZING and made us all goody-bags with Almond Roca in it...it's heavenly. I'm really glad this weekend was book club because things are filling up really quickly until Christmas and I always forget how amazing all the other members are until I'm there. From what I hear, we're one of the few bookclubs that actually discusses the book for a long time. It's really refreshing to sit down with a group of unbelievably beautiful and intelligent women. We talk about the book and then for a little bit at the end go through other stuff...they're all just so "together". They're in happy places and they're just productive and good members of society.
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like an awesome weekend. Happy Belated American Thanksgiving! :-)
Post a Comment