I'm so very tired today. I knew better than to stay up for CSI Miami last night but I just couldn't resist. I was tired all day and today's no better. Having to stay coherent in meetings all morning doesn't help!
Usually Tuesdays are good by default because of Gilmore Girls. Unfortunately, no more GG until January. I would love to say that I'll go to bed at a reasonable hour because of that but I'll probably stay up watching the rerun.
Now, I'm heading out - I told myself I could have a nap at lunch today. Have a great day everyone - especially you Ferda!
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Man, Ferda is so lucky. She got bday announcements on three seperate blogs...
yay! :-) my friends are the best
Thank you Kelley. I couldn't stay up for CSI: Miami. I fell asleep once they started investigating that detective for drugs. Grrr. You know how much I hate that filler. I just want to find out how the case turns out goshdarnit!
Goshdarnit?
You know she deserves it, goshdarnit! Besides...I've been really bad this week because every day I plan on calling about lunch the next day and every day the next day gets busy!
you are bad! Well let me know the first chance you get I need my Kelley fix.
Post a Comment