Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

I've always been told that I look like my mother. I've seen some creepy pictures that look like they're of me except that they're of my mom at my age. Since people seem to enjoy telling people that they look like their parents - regardless of whether they do or not - I always had a biased sample.

So here's the test. For Mother's Day, the social committee is posting pictures of people's mothers and we pay for a ballot to guess who belongs to whom. I submitted one (with permission). Guy in the office next to me was going to look and I said "tell me which one you think is mine". He didn't want to because he said that he isn't very good at this game. Cut to him coming back 5 seconds later and saying "Obviously it's #X, not only do you look the same but the Grampa you always talk about is in the picture!" Only 1 person has gotten my match wrong so far.

No comments: