Monday, May 26, 2008

So many shoes, so little time

I'm currently on my 3rd pair of shoes for today. That's if you're not counting the pair I almost put on and then decided not to. How does this happen? I got to work this morning and realized that both the pairs of black shoes that I usually have at work were brought home for the workshop or for something, I'm not sure how they got there. I should be more specific - both the pairs of black shoes that work with skirts that I usually have at work. I'm very happy with the shoes I settled on, they're a bit of an odd color and I don't have a lot of clothes that go with them but they're pretty and I love them.

Why am I posting this? Because it suddenly strikes me that it might be strange that I have 5 pairs of shoes in my office and that's with 2 of the pairs that are usually here missing.

No comments: