I can't believe I didn't post about this...
A few weeks ago, I had to take the 95 home from work because I left after all the express busses were done for the day. I particularly hate the 95 for a variety of reasons - it's stanky, it's always full, it's not primarily commuters so you never know who you're going to be with, I have to walk further...the list goes on. This day, I got a seat pretty quickly next to a young lady. Actually, lady is using the term very loosely.
Now, before I complain, I will comment that I regularly fall asleep on the bus. I don't tend to do the head dip followed by looking around and seeing if anyone noticed - I just fall asleep by accident and if I wake up suddenly, I get into a more comfortable position and fall back asleep.
So back to this girl. Every time the bus stopped, she would whack her head into my shoulder. Hard. The first time, I looked over at her, expecting an embarassed smile; she didn't even look at me. Every time it happened (which is a lot in the downtown core) she would just sit herself back up and almost immediately fall back asleep and crack her head back on my shoulder. Ouch. I did get several sympathetic smiles from people around me. Then I saw 2 deer in a field so the bus ride wasn't all bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment