Obviously I've been busy - I haven't written in a whole week!
Not much exciting has been going on, just work stuff.
I can help but notice that every time I'm at the grocery store, I see some person wheeling their kid around in their cart. I know what you're thinking, the kids in the front where the little seat is and where non-parents put the bread. No. I mean in the bottom layer (on those 2 layer cart) sitting with their legs sitting out in the way of everyone else. Did I mention these kids are all 10 years old or more? I'm not going to claim that the increase in childhood obesity is because parents are wheeling their kids around but the increase in childhood laziness must be. I wasn't even allowed to put a foot on the back of the cart and push myself along. Every time I pass these kids I'm tempted to hit their legs with my cart. So far I've resisted.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment