Bookwurm's World
Random ramblings from my mind
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2014
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(27)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(23)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(141)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(14)
▼
February
(23)
Green stuff: Idling
Book Review: Bee Season by Myla Goldberg
The Bus Chronicles
Harvest House and the lady on the bus
Want a sneak peak at books?
Yes, I know that me laughing at someone’s name is ...
Things only overheard at Health Canada…
So a blind man gets on the bus…
Wardrobe malfunction
Bruise-a-palooza
I did NOT make this cake
Bus complaint #906
My father should be so proud
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!
Book Review: The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim s...
Book Review: 20 Times a Lady by Karyn Bosnak
Eco-sucking...but save a tree!
Remember meeting your husband? Give us money!
A little morning smile
The shopping mall: a great equalizer?
Here's where we are now...
Book Review: The Road *Possible spoilers*
Book Review: How I Paid for College (by Mark Amico?)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(35)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
2006
(46)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(14)
►
2005
(31)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(17)
People I Kind of Know
Dr. who I don't "know-know" but who I "know"...you know?
People I Know
The Pimpsons
MC JC
Friday, February 01, 2008
Here's where we are now...
Lee's company let everyone go home at 12:00 because of the weather. I can't see out my window.
http://weatheroffice.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=XFT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment