Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wardrobe malfunction

I met with my aunt yesterday because she had some work clothes that she doesn't need anymore. I did a nice fashion show last night and we picked out which worked on me and which didn't. One of the items was a pair of slacks. I don't know what the color is called...camel? They're too long but conveniently go with a pair of shoes that I've been feeling sad about lately because I really like them but no longer have anything that go with them. The shoes have 3' heels (or 3"...whichever is inches, I get confused but I don't have 3 foot heels) so I thought that would make up for the length of the pants and I wore them today. Yeah, not so much. the pants were still too long and I wound up (to the entertainment of my coworkers) borrowing masking tape from someone and taping them up. While doing so, not only did I expose my coworkers to my nasty bruise and my unshaved legs, I also got a run in my stockings. Lovely. Fortunately, nobody will notice because they'll all just be noticing how cute my shoes are. I'm not usually that person - I love shoes but I'm too cheap to buy expensive shoes and my feet hurt too much to buy cheap shoes - but today I'm that person.

No comments: