Monday, July 07, 2008

Dinner Friday

I was going to post about the guy on the bus this morning who kept looking at me because there were only a few people left on the bus and I was still sitting next to him because I refuse to play musical chairs and jump up every time there's the possibility of getting a seat slightly farther away from people than the one I'm currently in. Instead, I decided to do one giant run-on sentence about it and talk about dinner.

July 4, 2008. What was on the menu at Mom and Dad's?

  • potato salad (that husband loves despite hating potato salad)
  • coleslaw (that sister and I love despite not loving coleslaw)
  • barbecued chicken (that everyone loves because, well, it's barbecued chicken)
  • macaroni and cheese (also called macaroni pie)
  • and for dessert....sinful pecan/chocolate and bourbon (?) pies

Needless to say, we didn't need the biscuits he decided not to make. Also needless to say, we all thought we might explode on the way home.

Thanks Dad!

No comments: