I was bad. I didn't run last night. We opted to go shopping briefly instead for a few odds and ends. I can't remember why I didn't run when I first got home but there must have been a good reason, right?
Regardless, I'm up to 11 minute intervals now (11 min. run/1 min. walk/11 min. run) but I think I'm going to have to increase the first interval and decrease the 2nd pretty soon except on weekends. It's too easy to excuse myself out of a longer run since after the warm up/cool down/actually cooling down/shower it already takes a long time.
Still - 11 minutes. Not too shabby. Doesn't it feel great? As always, it does - the second I stop for the evening and I know that from that minute is the longest possible period of time before I have to go again.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment