You know the guy who told the woman at work he didn't know she worked there?
I was on the bus yesterday and I've seen this woman at my stop a couple of times. I know that she works in my building since she's also a Floor Emergency Officer and we did training together but she's loud and I'm quiet so we've never talked. Lots of busses go to my stop so I rarely see the same people every day. You see where this is going...
For the first time, we actually acknowledged each other yesterday. After running out of small talk since we really know nothing about each other...I made a "isn't it a small world where we live on the same street and work in the same building" comment. She doesn't live on my street...hence me only seeing her there occasionally. Oops.
Friday, July 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment