Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boy is my face green?

Oops - I forgot to do a green post last week! So, here goes. I don’t drink coffee all that often. Okay, I don’t drink coffee at home all that often. We do have a regular coffee maker at home for when company’s over and I have a little 1-cup one (used to be at work but now I don’t have a plug) and a 2-cup one for just me. Each of these coffee makers has its own re-usable coffee filter. I love them - not only does it save the space of buying disposable (because we need to save space to store all these coffee makers) but it saves money, the environment and I find they work just as well - better if you count the fact that the paper ones often come out from the sides a bit and result in crunchy coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the outfits. She is quite the fashionista.