This past weekend was busy and the next week promises to carry on at a hectic pace. At least pretty much everything has been fun-busy. I did lots of crafty stuff on the weekend. I made some really pretty fridge magnets that turned out much nicer than I thought they would be but confirmed that I’m going to be the dowdy soccer mom and not the cool mom. I went out for dinner Saturday with some friends and then we went back and did wedding-related crafts for the soon-to-be bride to help her cross some things off her to-do list. All I can say about dinner is: 1 – mmmmmm, Vietnamese “fajitas” and 2 – whoa, I ate too much.
I also went to see 21 this weekend. I really enjoyed it. I think part of it was geeky me trying to see how many of the cues they had for each other that I could learn during the movie. Then we had a lovely dinner in honor of Grammi, at Al’s, of course. About that dinner I will say: 1 – mmmmmm, pepper steak with cognac sauce and 2 – whoa, I ate too much.
Yes, I will post pictures of the magnets once I get around to changing the batteries in the camera. No, you don't have a choice.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment