Thursday, April 24, 2008

I saw YOU too!

As a follow up at the coffee place...when I left at around 10:00, there was a man walking his dog. He kept looking at me as I went to my car. I started to develop a complex that I was funny looking with all these people keeping an eye on me. Then his dog squatted and he looked at me and pulled a bag out of his pocket. Suddenly things became a little clearer. I started driving and he kept looking up...his dog finished, he took one last peek to make sure I was gone and stuck the plastic bag back in his pocket. People like this are the reason I sometimes carry a full bag around past a garbage can so that people will know that I'm NOT the one who's an irresponsible dog owner. I still can't believe that he put such a big show on for my benefit. I wasn't even wearing my superhero costume. You know, the one with the no smoking sign that has dog poo instead of a cigarette.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading this!
SEL