Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Is blind contagious?
Everyone on the bus seems to think so. I'm assuming that I run into a fair number of blind people on the bus because they're probably discouraged from driving. The other afternoon, there was a woman on a fairly crowded bus with a beautiful black standard poodle. Actually, that's not entirely true...the bus was crowded, except near her. The full bench she was on (5 seats) was empty and there was only 1 other empty seat on the bus. Of course since I a)love dogs (even black standard poodles despite their love for biting Dash's butt) and b)have an immunity to blind people fear, I sat down next to her and told her that she has a lovely dog. When I asked her dog's name, she got a very sheepish look on her face, shook her head and said "Bongo-a-little-kid-in-a-school-got-to-name-her-I-didn't-pick-it". Maybe that's why nobody wanted to sit next to her, because her dog has a silly name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment