Monday, April 21, 2008

Speaking of handy green things...

I have to mention my little bag that a friend gave me for my birthday. I've mentioned it before, I know but the beauty is that it folds up really small so it fits in my purse. Actually, even better, it fits in the cell phone compartment on my purse which, oddly has 2 of these pockets. I regularly forget to bring reusable bags when I have to run to the grocery store but this bag is always with me. It's even a decent size so no worries about not fitting much in it. Yesterday at the grocery store I had 1lb of ground beef, 1 pint of strawberries, a giant box of tea bags (144 bags), a medium-sized box of green tea bags (48 or something), hamburger buns and something that I can't remember (I know I had 6 things because I kept counting them to make sure I could go through the "8 items or fewer" line).

No comments: